This type of furnace is one of the types of direct heat furnaces. In this type of furnace, the flame moves as a current from the charging surface and melts due to the radiation of the charging flame.
Rotary kiln is widely used for melting cast iron. The fuel used in these furnaces is generally fuel oil, but it is important to note that dual-burner burners have recently replaced single-burner burners, in that the temperature until melting is provided by natural gas and the heat required for The above melting is provided by fuel oil. The thermal efficiency of these furnaces is about 30%.
The capacity of these furnaces is from 300 kg upwards, rotary furnaces in high capacities are usually used to keep the melt.
Introducing the furnace building:
The structure of the rotary kiln consists of a cylindrical steel body, the two ends of which are conical and the inside of which is covered by refractory materials.
These furnaces are placed on the rails (rollers) at their location so that they can be easily rotated around the axis of the horizon by an electrometer. Due to the rotation of the melt in these furnaces, the homogenization of the melt in the furnace is done well and also the melt in the shell is not in contact with the refractory inside the furnace, which increases the life of the refractory wall of the furnace.
Farson is sometimes located on one side of the furnace, through which the flame enters the furnace and on the other side where the chimney is located, gases are released.
How this oven worked:
In these furnaces, it is very important to adjust the distance between the oven and the chimney in relation to the furnace. With proper adjustment of Farsongah, the created flame is spread evenly under the charge surface, and if not adjusted correctly, a thermal concentration is created in one part of the charge, while the other parts do not receive much heat. Failure to adjust the distance of the flue and increase its distance from the furnace will cause gases to enter the environment around the furnace, and if the distance of the flue from the furnace is too close, the flame will return to the furnace.
- Visit the furnace facilities
- Turn on the oven and preheat it for 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Filled melt outlet valve using refractory mud
- Turning off the furnace and charging the furnace, at this stage it should be noted that charging the furnace does not take too long. .)
- Restart the oven without rotation
- You can start the cycle by making sure that the charge melts and pastes. (Usually, after the pastry is pasted, the oven is turned 90
- degrees for 10 minutes, this process is repeated several times until the charge is completely melted.) After melting, slag is added and
- ferrosilicon is added
- Open the furnace melt outlet valve
Advantages of a rotary kiln:
- هزینه ای سرمایه گذاری نسبتا پایین
- یکنواختی ترکیب شیمیایی مذاب بعلت تلاطم حاصل از دوران کوره
- ظرفیت ذوب نسبتا بالا
- توزیع یکنواخت درجه حرارت بر روی شارژ
- هزینه ای جاری نسبتا بالا
- دشوار بودن کنترل واکنش های شیمیایی مذاب و محصولات احتراق
- راندمان حرارتی نسبتا پایین
- شارژ سخت کوره
- آلودگی حاصل از کار کوره
شرکت اروم ماشین صنعت پیمان گستر افتخار دارد با به روزترین تکنولوژی ها در خدمت صنعت کشور باشد. برای مشاوره طراحی و ساخت انواع کوره های دوار در صنعت سیمان، آهک، گچ، خوراک دام و … می توانید با شماره های اعلام شده تماس بگیرید. کارشناسان ما در اسرع وقت پاسخ گو خواهند بود.